- Hi there, I’m Sara of Sara Hoque Art London, UK. This policy sets out how I handle your personal information if you’re a Sara Hoque Art customer or a visitor to our sites.
- When we say ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘Sara Hoque Art’ it’s because that’s who I am and I own and run the business.
- I am compliant with EU data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from May 2018The type of personal information I collect
- I can collect certain personal information about visitors and customers of my sites
- Name and contact information such as email address
- Postal Addresses for the purpose of processing transactions
- IP Addresses, web analytics statisticsHow I collect personal information
- I collect personal information directly when you provide it to me or automatically as you navigate through my site
- I collect your personal information when you provide it to us, when you purchase items or services on my site, subscribe to the email list, or send us a communication.How I use personal information
- I will use your personal information:a. To fulfil a contract, such as facilitating and processing transactions that
take place on the Site, like where you purchase an item from my online shop.
b. To improve my products and services, like using analytics on my site
c. Where you give me consent, like providing you with marketing information and news in the form of an email list
d. For purposes which are required by law, including internal record keeping for tax purposes
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so.How I keep your personal information secure
- I am committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online and in person.Marketing choices regarding your personal information
- WhereI have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to my email list), I send you marketing communications by email about products that I feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communication at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button supplied in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in you case.Cookies and web analytics
- When you visit my Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be places on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and the web application can tailor it’s operations to your needs.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor its purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Links to other websites
- I retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want use to use your personal information you can request that I erase your personal information via email and it will be erased within one month or request. Controlling your personal information
- You are entitled to ask us to erase or restrict your personal information at any time.
- These rights are limited in some situations, for example if we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information.
- To erase or restrict your information email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen I need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you and a copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.